Guidelines and Policies
What to Expect
Clients that arrive after their scheduled appointment time may have their service shortened as a courtesy to other clients. We appreciate your understanding.
Cell Phones and PDA’s:
We strive to keep a peaceful spa atmosphere for all of our clients. So please turn cell phones and other electronic devices off, or switch to the vibrate/silent mode while in the spa. We appreciate it and so will our fellow clients.
Service selections and pricing are updated from time to time, and are published online on our website.
General Individual Appointments – We require 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments. As a reminder, an automated appointment confirmation text message will be sent to the contact number you had provided upon booking. Groups / Parties / Multiple Services / Packages: Bookings for groups of three (3) or more individuals, or a total of four (4) or more services must be secured with a credit card. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24-hours in advance for weekday group bookings and packages or 48 hours in advance for Saturday / Sunday bookings, otherwise a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the total price for the services booked will be charged to your credit card. Acceptable forms of payment for group bookings include cash or credit card.
Jellyfish Float Spa Guidelines and Policies – What to Expect
Services – Jellyfish float Spa strives to provide the utmost in customer service and satisfaction with services provided. If you are displeased with your service, please bring it to the attention of the receptionist at the time of checkout. It is our policy to ensure that all services are provided properly and professionally, and upon approval of management, you will be eligible to receive a follow-up complimentary service in order for us to have the chance to “make it right” and please you. We do not provide refunds for services or packages; the sole remedy is providing a complimentary follow-up service. While we make every effort to make our customers as happy as possible, all service sales are final. We are a small business and unfortunately cannot offer refunds on any used or unused appointments/sessions for individual services, packages or series.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
Gift certificates purchased at Jellyfish Float Spa or online via our website are honored as a form of payment for both regular priced and discounted services and package deals, with the exception of gift certificates purchased online as part of special gift certificate promotions (gift certificate auctions and sales). Terms and Conditions for those gift certificates are further defined below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFT CERTIFICATES SOLD DURING ALL GIFT CERTIFICATE DISCOUNTED SALES PROMOTIONS
- All Gift Certificate purchases are non-refundable and not redeemable for Cash.
- Use of gift certificates sold at a discounted price cannot be combined with any other promos or discounts being offered by Jellyfish Float Spa.
- Gratuities are not included in the purchase price (customarily 15-20%).
- Gift certificates sold at a discounted price will not be used for product purchases.
- Gift certificates sold at a discounted price will not be accepted for payment of the designated service(s) during spa parties or any group bookings for three (3) or more clients.
- All gift certificates sold during a promotional Sales will expire after 12 months; thereafter they may only be used at their purchase dollar value.
- Any add-ons to services will be charged at full retail price per our menu of services.
- Services may not be lengthened in time when using a gift certificate sold at a discounted price.