What We Offer
Epsom salt float tanks and sensory deprivation therapy is used to effectively relax and rejuvenate the mind and body. Float therapy can be used to help:
- Deep relaxation, encouraging easier & deeper sleep
- Relieve feelings of stress, anxiety & depression
- Improve Meditative abilities
- Relieve stress on joints and muscles
- Self Motivation & Visualization
- Creativity & Enhanced Learning
- Sports Rehabilitation & Athletic Performance
- Faster recovery from muscle & joint strains
- Muscular – Skeletal & rheumatic conditions
- Cardio-Vascular Conditions
- Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis
- Hydrate & firm the skin
- Ease inflammation
- Flush out toxins
- Encourage Weight Loss
- And More…
Craniosacral therapy can help balance the natural rhythms of the mind and body. It involves facilitating the body’s own natural capacity when trauma(both physical/emotional) or disease processes become overwhelming for the system. It is a light touch approach that releases tensions deep in the body and therefore allowing the entire body to relax and self-correct.
How Does it Work?
A CS therapist applies a soft touch to various points of the body (head, sacrum, and spinal column) in order to release restrictions in the soft tissue surrounding the central nervous system.
Why Should Someone Receive CranioSacaral Therapy?
This therapeutic approach is useful as a preventative health measure to strengthen one’s resistance to disease and assist with treating a wide range of medical problems. The goal is to enhance the body’s ability to self correct by balancing the cerebrospinal fluid around the brain and spinal cord.
Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.